well finally found the cord to upload pictures!! these pictures are just a few i need to post but the most important! 12 weeks -14 weeks..I dont feel like i have changed that much just looking at myself but after looking back to even last week I think Baby has definatly grown alittle bit! :) We cleared out the baby room this last week as well, and once it is totally done with all things baby in it I will do before and after pictures! We have been listening to the heartbeat and it sounds WONDERFUL! i have another appointment in a week and then I will be scheduling the next ultra sound..which will be the big one! keep checking back for more updates and all things baby!




1 comment:
baby is growing! your doing a great job. it is one of the hardest things to do.
Post a Comment