4 more months!!! I can not believe how fast the wedding is coming up! we are getting excited though! :)
next on the list of things to get done:
~Meeting with the "flower lady"
~Meeting with the caterer
~Registering at target (i cant wait for this part! )
~ Getting odd and ends..gifts for attendents and vases for the sand ceremony and decorating a card box
~ Getting the "boys" fitted for their tuxes...sooner or later it has to get done right?
otherwise I think we are right on track for where we need to be! I cant wait to get everything done and have all the fun stuff start like showers and the bachelorette party!!
i will try to keep you all posted on the final countdowns! :)
hope everyone is surviving the last couple weeks of winter!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i was looking at casey's blog and saw yours on the side - really cute! it sounds like everything is coming together - so exciting!! i hope you and travis are doing well!! thanks for the updates
Post a Comment